This article is out of date

We are currently updating our help site. To view the most recent version of this page, please visit:

If you believe that some information on the credit file is inaccurate, you should in the first instance make a request to the credit provider where you believe the error exists and ask for it to be corrected. They will investigate your request and provide you with an outcome.  

Alternatively, you can contact the credit reporting body to investigate the error with your file.