This article is out of date
We are currently updating our help site. To view the most recent version of this page, please visit:
Unfortunately not all of our loans applications will allow you to manually provide bank statements. In certain cases we require you use Credit Sense which is safe, secure and speeds up the application process.
If you have the option and have decided not to connect to your online banking to instantly upload your bank statements, we'll need you to email us your bank statements.
What bank statements do I need to email you?
We need you to provide us with 3 months of bank statements for your primary income account.
The statements will need to show:
- your full name;
- your income coming into the account;
- 90 consecutive days of transactions; and
- that the date of the last transaction is less than 14 days old.
What format can I send my bank statements in?
- We prefer statements as downloaded from your online banking in PDF format. If a recent statement isn't available, you should view your account's transaction history - save the webpage as a PDF (via print).
- We can't accept screengrabs from your mobile banking accounts, photos of printed out statements, or CSV files for security reasons.
What if I have multiple accounts?
If your income is paid into more than one account, please send us statements for each account.
What if I don't have a recent bank statement?
If your bank has not issued a statement during the last 14 days, you can send us:
- your most recent bank statement (so we can confirm that the account is yours), and;
- a print out of a transaction listing that covers the previous 90 days and also shows your account number (if you are unable to get this through your online banking, you may need to visit a bank branch.
Note: Please DO NOT send us screengrabs from a mobile phone or photos of printed statements for security reasons.
Where do I email them?
Please email your statements to email@example.com.
It will help us process your application faster if you use a short, descriptive subject for the email, such as "Bank statements for John Smith".
Can I change my mind about uploading my statements instantly?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 008 003 and we'll send you a secure link to use.