This article is out of date

We are currently updating our help site. To view the most recent version of this page, please visit:

We're very excited that you want to partner with us.

If you have your own Australian Credit Licence and would like to join our partner program, or if you use an aggregator and want to check if MoneyPlace is on your lender panel, please email

What supporting documents do I need to provide?

To sign up to MoneyPlace's partner program, you'll have to provide a copy of the following documents:

  • Copy of your Australian Credit Licence
  • Copy of your Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Copy of your External Dispute Resolution Scheme membership
  • Copy of your Authorised Representatives register (if applicable)

I'm a broker, what documents do I need to provide to get accredited?

Please email to request an accreditation form. Along with your completed accreditation form, please provide the following documents.

  • Copy of current passport or drivers licence
  • Evidence of current Professional Indemnity insurance (authorised credit representatives only)
  • Evidence of current membership of an external dispute resolution scheme (authorised credit representatives only)
  • Copy of current passport or drivers licence for mentor (if mentor is appointed).